The Campbell Fighting Camels (2-2) will be at home in John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center when they go head-to-head with the Abilene Christian Wildcats (2-2). Tip-off is scheduled for 2 p.m. ET on Friday, November 24, 2017.
Abilene Christian Wildcats at Campbell Fighting Camels Betting Preview
The Wildcats were beaten by the Lipscomb Bisons in their last contest, 75-67. Tevin Foster had a solid game for Abilene Christian, leading both teams in scoring with 24 points on 8-for-11 shooting. Lipscomb did an excellent job of making free throws (14-20; 70.0 percent). Abilene Christian, on the other hand, forced the Bisons into a turnover percentage of 22.3 (above their season average of 17.8).
In the Fighting Camels last game, they thoroughly outplayed the Johnson & Wales (NC) Wildcats, 98-53. With 31 points on 12-for-16 shooting, Marcus Burk was the games high scorer. Campbell dominated every stat category in the game. They had an extraordinary effective field goal percentage of 0.732 (above their season average of 0.585) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 41.7 (above their season average of 25.9). For those same stats, Johnson & Wales (NC) had marks of 0.347 and 27.7, respectively.
When looking at effective field goal percentage, Campbell figures to have a considerable advantage. Since the 2016-17 season, the Fighting Camels offense ranks 46th in that metric at 0.540, while the Abilene Christian defense ranks 260th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.519).
Abilene Christian Wildcats vs. Campbell Fighting Camels Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Campbell, ATS Winner – Campbell, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Fighting Camels rank 276th in rebounds per game (33.2) while the Wildcats rank 305th (31.7).
- Campbell is 20th in the nation with 2.5 blocks allowed per game while Abilene Christian is 43rd with 2.8 blocks allowed per game.
- Abilene Christian averages 7.3 steals per game, which ranks 51st in the nation. Campbell ranks 208th in steals allowed per game (6.8).
- The Wildcats rank 112th in assists per game (14.3) while the Fighting Camels rank 241st (12.2).
- Campbell ranks 124th in three pointers attempted per game (22.1) while Abilene Christian ranks 250th (18.8).